Claire had her first Christmas program at the United Methodist Church in Clarksville where she goes to preschool. It was really cute but it turned out to be a pretty traumatic experience for the two year old class. They were the last class to come out on stage to sing their two songs, but I'm not sure any of them sang. They all looked completely shocked to be on stage with an audience full of people watching them. Some started crying and some just had a stunned look. Claire kept her finger in her mouth most of the time and looked down away from the audience. When I picked her up at her class after the program, she said "Mommy I didn't like that." Poor baby. I promised her she wouldn't have to do it again until she was three :)
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment