Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family Pictures and Christmas Cards

 This year, the last thing I wanted to do was take family pictures at nine months pregnant.  However, I convinced myself that capturing the memories was more important than what I looked like.  It was our last opportunity to take pictures as a family of three.  My sister Juli and I exchanged favors by taking pictures of each other's families.  There is a beautiful field not far from my house that we used as a back drop.  All in all, I think the pictures turned out great and I'm glad that we took them.  Thanks Juli!!

Here is our Christmas card for 2011.


Front:
Back:
                                                   
Here are some of my favorite pictures that Juli took.



















1 comment:

obannion said...

Love the pics. Claire is so precious. You can just see the love in all of your eyes in each picture. Congrats on the new member. You looked beautiful.