Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

 This year we spent Thanksgiving with my sister Juli and her family of four.  They drove to our house from Texas and arrived the Sunday before the holiday.  It was a really good visit and Claire and Tanner had a really good time playing together.  I hadn't seen my nephew, Cameron, since he was first born and and Daniel had never met him so we were happy that they made the trip to see us.  It was a very low key holiday which was good since I was 37 weeks pregnant and not very comfortable.  Juli was so nice to go grocery shopping and make every meal while she was here.  It was a really big help.  Our friends Holly and Mark invited us over for dinner on Thanksgiving day.  One thing about the military is that everyone lives away from family so we often end up spending holidays with friends.  It was nice of Holly and Mark to take on the hosting responsibilities and we had a very nice dinner.  We were bad about taking pictures while the McDougals were in town.  I took these pictures from Holly's blog so I could document.  Thanks Holly!

 


No comments: