Monday, March 8, 2010

A Day At The Park

This weekend was absolutely beautiful here in middle Tennessee.  We spent almost every minute of daylight outside in the sunny, 65 degree weather.  Sunday morning we (Me, Daniel, Daniel's dad, and Truk) took Claire and Morgan to a local park.  They had so much fun playing on the playground.  We also walked down to a nearby stream and let the girls throw rocks into the water.  I took advantage of the weather and sunshine and got some practice with my camera.  There are quite a bit of pictures in this post but I couldn't help but take pictures of these cuties.  They have so much fun together and play so hard together.  They both have very daring personalities which keeps us on our toes but is so much fun to watch.  We really had a lot of fun!


Can you tell that Daniel really likes for me to take pictures of him?  :)


I've been so used to cold weather and snow that I didn't even think to put sunscreen on Claire.  When we got home yesterday both Claire and Daniel had sunkissed faces.  I can't wait to enjoy more sunscreen weather.  Hopefully the beautiful days of Spring will be here to stay soon.

1 comment:

Jenae and Steven said...

how cute were the girls holding hands! adorable!