Oh, Erin. I miss her, too but I know your heart hurts for Mandy in a way no one else's does. Mandy was an amazing person and we are all better for having been lucky enough to be her friend.
You are right Regan.....she was an amazing person. I know you miss your friend and neighbor as much as I do. I just wish we would have had more time with her.
3 comments:
Oh, Erin. I miss her, too but I know your heart hurts for Mandy in a way no one else's does. Mandy was an amazing person and we are all better for having been lucky enough to be her friend.
You are right Regan.....she was an amazing person. I know you miss your friend and neighbor as much as I do. I just wish we would have had more time with her.
Oh Erin, I don't even know Mandy but I miss her and this makes me so very sad. No one should leave this world so soon.
Post a Comment