Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Today is Daniel's 27th birthday!  So I decided to start the day off with 27 reasons that I love this amazing man.  This is what Daniel found on the refrigerator this morning.  WARNING!: Sappy content to follow!


Reason #1
You make me laugh.


#2. You work hard.

#3. You know how to use power tools and use them well.


#4.  You take care of Claire better than most mothers.


#5.  You’re a great cook.


#6.  You’re crafty and put up with my obsessions.

#7.  You love me with all of your heart.


#8.  You’re hot!


#9.  You appreciate family time.


#10.  You like sports but aren’t consumed by them.


#11.  You’re athletic.


#12.  You always smell good.

#13.  You don’t pull covers or snore.

#14.  You’re hot!


#15.  You crave alone time with me.


#16.  You make me feel special.


#17.  You like to travel and appreciate other cultures.


#18.  You’re smart.

#19.  You love Claire with everything you have.


#20.  You’re loyal to your family.


#21.  You give great hugs and kisses.


#22.  You’re hot!


#23.  You tell me I look beautiful even when I don’t.

#24.  You’re thoughtful and caring.


#25.  You watch The Batchelor with me even though you hate it.

#26.  You make me feel appreciated.

#27.  I love you because you’re you.


Happy Birthday honey!  Claire and I love you very much.

1 comment:

Jenae and Steven said...

That brought tears to my eyes. so sweet! Happy Birthday Daniel!