Friday, March 2, 2012

Daniel's 29th Birthday

There are a million reasons why your family loves you, Daniel.  But in honor of your 29th birthday, I thought I'd stick to the top 29 reasons.  Here they are in no particular order.

#1.  You love Claire with all of your heart and tell her so every day.

#2.  You make your family feel important and put us as your top priority above all else.

#3.  You make us laugh.
#4.  You're a teacher to your children.

#5.  You're a mean pumpkin carver.

#6.  You take us on fun family outings. 

#7.  You fly princess kites and don't care who sees you.

#8.  You're super hot!

#9.  You make me feel loved every day and calm my nerves when I'm scared.

#10.  You're hot!

#11.  You love Owen with all of your heart and tell him every day.

#12.  You do things for me in your free time even if it's not how you want to spend your Saturday.

#13.  You are a true family man.
#14.  You are patient and kind.

#15.  You play hard with Claire, even if you don't necessarily fit in all of the places she wants you to be.

#16.  You rush home from work to be a part of big events like trick-or-treating on Halloween.

#17.  You ride bikes with Claire.

#18.  You fix Claire's hair, even if it's not your strong point.

#19.  You're super handy and make things for me in your spare time...........and look cute doing it!

 #20.  You take me out on date night and make me feel special.

#21.  You provide for our family and allow me to stay home to take care of our babies.

#22.  You are protective of your little girl and she thinks you hung the moon.

#23.  You make us laugh.


#24.  You have an infectious smile and laugh.

#25.  Did I mention you're super handy and make things for me in your spare time :)

#26.  You include Claire in your activities.
#27.  You always make Claire feel special and important.

#28.  You're and amazing father.

#29.  You're are the best husband a girl could ask for and I can't wait to spend the next 60+ birthdays with you.  I love you Daniel.



No comments: