One of the latest trends in the baby world these days is using cloth diapers. Yes, I know that cloth diapers have been around forever. My mother used then when we were babies. But it seems as though, in efforts to be green and to save money, many people are going back to cloth diapers and they are becoming increasingly popular. Cloth diapers these days are so different than they used to be. They are super cute and come in many different colors and designs. There are all types of cloth diapers now too. I chose to go with a brand called "Best Bottoms." As a shower gift, my mom purchased the diapers for me. Each diaper has a colorful "shell" and an "insert" that snaps into the shell to absorb the mess. So far I've really been pleased with the diapers I chose. Don't get me wrong, they take some getting used to. There are a ton of snaps on each diaper to adjust their size as they fit the baby from birth until potty trained. It took some time to figure out what configuration worked best for Owen. I also have to do more laundry. I use "wet bags" to store the dirty diapers while they are waiting to be washed. The wet bags are also super cute. So far the diapers haven't leaked once with pee pee and only a couple of times have they leaked when he has pooped. Here are some pictures of Owen sporting his new diapers. I picked the orange and navy one because it matched my bedding......ha!
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment