I was talking to my mom a couple of months ago and she suggested a neat idea. The idea was to photograph Claire in my wedding dress. The idea was to take her picture in my oversized wedding dress, and then use the pictures at her wedding (hopefully 30 years from now). Claire thought the idea was great too and jumped at the opportunity to try mommy's wedding dress on. We had a fun afternoon of dress up and photos. Hopefully, one day down the road at her wedding, she will look back and remember our fun afternoon and laugh at the pictures.
I thought I'd share some pictures of what the dress really looks like since it's hard to tell when it's on Claire..........most of the dress ends up on the floor. So here are some pictures of one of the best days of my life and the pictures of Claire in my dress.
2 comments:
I like both versions of your wedding dress photos.
Thanks Mr. Roznovsky! You did such a fantastic job taking our wedding pictures. I will always cherish them.
Post a Comment