Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Day in Cabo

On Tuesday we decided to go on a zip line tour.  Daniel and I had been on one in Costa Rica a few years ago but this one was much higher than that one.  They wouldn't let us bring cameras on the course but I got some pictures of us suiting up before we left.  We had a really good time but I'm glad we chose to go in the morning as opposed to the afternoon because there was a lot of hiking uphill.  Doing that in the heat wouldn't have been much fun.  After zip lining on 12 different lines, we repelled down a 180 ft. cliff.  

After the zip line tour, we went back to the hotel and relaxed a bit before getting ready to head to the marina for our sunset catamaran cruise.  One thing I didn't mention in previous posts was that the resort was so huge, we had to take golf carts everywhere.  At first we thought this was going to be an inconvenience.  However, we were pleasantly surprised that we never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for golf cart pick-up after calling for it.  Here are a couple of pictures of us on the cart.


The name of the catamaran that we took out for the sunset cruise was the "Pez Gato III."  The staff was great and we really couldn't have picked a better charter.

The rock formations in Cabo are amazing.  This is a picture of "Lover's Beach."  It's only accessible by water taxi.

The most famous rock formation in Cabo is "Lover's Arch."  I think it's so pretty.

So the beginning of the cruise started off pretty low key.  However, about an hour into it, things started to get a little more crazy.  The drinks kicked in and the dancing began.  Here are some video clips of Daniel in rare form.  He loves to dance when he has a little "beer courage" and I think it's so funny!  He danced the entire second half of the cruise!




I think the picture below is hilarious!  The look on Jason's face is priceless.  Don't worry, I don't really dance like that..........it was just for picture purposes..........ummmm.....ok.....maybe I do dance like that.  How embarrassing!

After the cruise the marina looked like this.......

And we looked like this!!!

It was definitely time to eat dinner if you know what I mean.  We met up with a couple that we met on the zip line tour.  They were on their honeymoon and ironically, they were from Texas and both went to Abilene Christian University......the same school that my mom and aunt went to.  Small world!


It was a great day with many memories made.

1 comment:

Soojung Jo said...

I kind of hate you a little right now. Gorgeous people in a gorgeous place having a gorgeous time. Bitch.