Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Claire "AKA Fish" Hubert

As I've mentioned before, Claire absolutely loves the water.  At least 2-3 times a week, we take her to the pool to swim.  Recently we bought her some rings that sink to the bottom of the pool to see if she would dive for them.  Sure enough, she goes straight to the bottom and retrieves every single one of them.  We have to hold her because she still can't swim but she has no problem holding her breath while she goes to the bottom of the 4 foot pool to get the rings.  Here is a video I took of her last week.  



Claire also likes to play in the baby pool at the gym because we don't make her wear her floaties like we do in the big pool.  Because of Claire's ear issues the doctor told me that swimming was fine but to try to keep her ears out of the pool.  After you see this video you'll understand why I looked at the doctor like he was crazy.  There is absolutely no way I could keep her head out of the water.

No comments: