We had an amazing time in Cabo and I can't wait to post pictures. However, right now I'm buried in laundry and house cleaning so I'll have to post later. I can't wait to share the details! For now here is a picture of the four of us on a sunset catamaran cruise.
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
2 comments:
It's me...Jenn, Juli's friend! I love reading your blog, and wanted to know where you bought the dress that you have on in this photo. I love it! It looks like your trip was fabulous. Hope y'all had fun :)
Thanks Jenn! I follow your blog too and love seeing pictures of your little ones. You're a great photographer. The dress I was wearing is from Target. I bought it a few months ago. The trip was great......we had a really good time! Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment