Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Dinner Story

Claire talks nonstop these days and most of the time she keeps us laughing.  I won't pretend like it's not exhausting too but it's really fun to see her personality come to life.  

The video below is a conversation that we had at dinner.  As you'll see, she mostly dominated the conversation.  I'm sure you won't understand most of what she says but Daniel and I understand most of it.  Basically she was trying to explain to us what it was like to be a baby in my tummy before she was born.  It's amazing how fast she picks up on things.  The other day I told her that I used to be a baby in Gigi's tummy and that she used to be a baby in my tummy.  She responded with, "Elmo used to be a baby in my tummy!"  I couldn't stop laughing.


2 comments:

Legaspi Family said...

Claire is such a great story teller! Love it!!!

Amy Williams said...

Hilarious! She's a good talker!!