Our last day in Cabo, we decided to go parasailing at Merano Beach, the main beach in Cabo. We had lunch at the hotel pool and then we headed to the beach.
Merano beach is a very busy beach and it lined with all kinds of restaurants and bars. We stopped at a bar called The Office and decided that we would come back that evening to have dinner. All of the tables sit in the sand on the beach and they have nightly entertainment.
We hopped aboard the Baja Rentals ski boat and headed out to parasail.
We had a good time but I doubt we'll pay to do it again. It's one of those "once is all you need" kind of excursions.
After parasailing we headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. We met up with a family who also stayed at our hotel. We decided to all go to The Office for dinner together.
And somehow, I got talked into going on stage with the two young girls we had dinner with. What was I thinking. They made us take tequila shots and then we had to play musical chairs.
I made it to the final three!!!
However, that's as far as I got because then I was fighting for a chair against this girl..........wow is all I have to say!
The next morning we headed to the airport for our short flight home. Little did we know we had a surprise waiting for us.
During the week leading up to my mom coming up, Claire kept insisting it was her birthday because Gigi was coming to visit. She kept talking about her party, cake and bounce houses. I warned my mom to be prepared to see her disappointed when she figured out it wasn't her birthday. However, Gigi had other ideas. When we got home from the airport, at 10:45 p.m., we walked right into a princess birthday party. Claire was all decked out and my mom had cake and appetizers waiting. We had a good laugh and then sang happy birthday to Claire. It was really funny!
2 comments:
I think you could've taken her and won musical chairs! :-)
Love LOVE your new blog header, very cute pics of claire and awesome quote!
Aw, what an awesome Gigi! So sweet! Your Cabo pics were great!
Post a Comment