So, I know I've been horrible about updating information about my pregnancy but things just don't seem to slow down around here. I am now 17 weeks along and finally feeling better. From about 6 weeks to 14 weeks I felt absolutely horrible most days. The morning sickness lasted much longer this time than with my first pregnancy. My energy levels were also extremely low and with the move, and keeping up with Claire's energy levels, I was struggling most days. However, I'm feeling really good now!
I feel bad because when I got pregnant with Claire, I documented everything. From ultrasounds to belly pictures, I blogged about it all. I'm going to try to start being better about those things so this baby won't feel slighted.
My first ultrasound was on May 12th and everything went smoothly. I really like my doctor and the people who work in his office. The baby looked great and it's heart rate was strong at 168 bpm. If I go by the old wives tale, we may be on our way to having another girl but who knows. We will find out for sure on July 18th, the day after Daniel comes home from SERE school. I can't wait to know! We absolutely don't care if it's a boy or girl. We just pray for a healthy baby. I'm just ready to know so I can start decorating!
Here are a couple of pictures from my first ultrasound.
1 comment:
Yay!! Love seeing these photos!
Post a Comment