On our last day at Disney, we headed to the Animal Kingdom. I think the Animal Kingdom was Claire's second favorite park next to Enchanted Kingdom. Once again, we met up with our friends for one last day of fun. As we were walking through Dino Land, there was a DJ set up on a safari truck and he was playing fun music and teach dance moves. Claire thought it was the best thing ever! In fact, we couldn't get her off of the dance floor. It was pushing 100 degrees outside and Claire was so red faced that Daniel and I had to finally pull her off the dance floor kicking and screaming so she wouldn't over heat. I have to say, she has some serious dance moves though. Check out these videos.
I didn't take as many pictures at Animal Kingdom but we had so much fun. One of our favorite rides there was the safari ride. We ended up riding it twice. Here are the girls, Claire, Halia and Naia, in the back seat of the safari truck.
And the boys, Little Bret and Kai, sat next to Raina and Daniel.
We really had a great trip and we can't wait to go back. Thanks for showing us the ropes Raina!!!
1 comment:
Go, Claire! She really knows how to own the dance floor. Great videos!
Post a Comment