Wednesday, January 13, 2010

20 Months Old

How time flies. I can't believe that Claire Addison is already 20 months old. This is such a fun age and she is doing so many new things every day. She repeats anything we ask her to........of course sometimes it sounds perfect and other times we have no idea what she said. She's also getting very bossy in her old age. She tells us to "sit down" and pats the area that she wants us to sit. She grabs our hands and says "let's go mommy." A couple of nights ago she asked me for a snack. We were in the bonus room and she grabbed my hand and said "snack please." I got up and started to walk down stairs with her, holding her hand, and Daniel got up to follow us. Claire turned around and said, "No, Daddy. Sit down." She's so funny. She bossed me around in a similar fashion a few days before. She asked me for some "more milk," and when I didn't get up right away, she pushed my arm and said "go mommy." I have to say, it's funny right now, but as soon as she knows better we are going to have to reel her in fast.



No comments: