Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Morning Photo Shoot

This morning my good friend Jenae and her adorable baby James came to my house for a photo session. I am by no means a great photographer but I thought I'd give my new camera and lens a try. It helped that I had two beautiful people to photograph but I think the pictures turned out really good for my first try. It's amazing what a camera will do when you learn how to use it without the auto setting. Here are a few of my favorites. I'm sure Jenae will eventually share more on her blog.











4 comments:

Legaspi Family said...

OMG these look like a pro to me! Great work!!!

Valerie & Justin Thomas said...

Erin- those are beautiful! You have a great talent!

Soojung Jo said...

Erin these are breathtaking. What camera do you have? I had a dinky Nikon D50 and I never did figure out to use it. No patience I guess. Between the photos and your projects, You have such talent and patience!

Mitschke said...

They turned out so good! Wanna do some of baby Scarlett when you come down? :)