Monday, January 25, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Claire loves to sing these days.  Daniel and I can't get enough of it.  She really loves music and sings at every opportunity.  Hearing her sweet voice sing, even if she doesn't say the words perfectly, is the best thing ever!!  Here is a video of her singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  She even has some hand motions to go along with the singing..........so cute!!



On a differnt note, Daniel and I have a true "love/hate" relationship with YouTube. Claire is absolutely addicted to this internet sensation and can't get enough of Sesame Street, Baby Einstein and other random baby stuff that you can find out there. She most definitely prefers the computer over any TV program or DVD. We love that she can watch so many different programs and learn to push the buttons on the keyboard but our frustration is that she doesn't know the computer well enough to manuever it herself and needs us to sit there with her to go from video to video. She is very picky about what she wants to watch and gets frustrated when we don't understand her. She knows what button to push to turn up the volume and knows how to replay the video that she just watched. She just can't use the mouse to get to a different video. Daniel and I have started to limit the amount of computer time and have started telling her that the computer is "broken" in order to divert her attention. It's crazy to me how fast they learn computer skills. I guess it's foreign to me as I didn't even know what email was until my freshman year of college. Here is a video of her watching babies laughing on YouTube. I love her facial expressions.

No comments: