We've lived in our house for three years now and the dining room table has now been used in three different rooms in our house. The first arrangement included the dining table in the actual dining room and the pub table in the eat in area of the kitchen.

Picture from our wedding week.

Pub table in the kitchen.
Next, we decided that we never used the dining room and decided to re-purpose that room as an office in order to make more room in the bonus room for Claire's play area. We moved the white dining room table to the kitchen and moved the pub table upstairs to the bonus room. This rearrangement made for a much more functional space in the dining room.

New office.

White table in the kitchen. (Jenae's baby shower)

Pub table in the bonus room.
And our last change was this weekend when we moved the pub table back to its original spot in the kitchen and moved the white table upstair to the bonus. Take a look at my new craft corner as I like to call it. The great thing about it is that the only think I had to buy were the two organizational cubes. Everything else I already had and just had to go on a scavenger hunt in the closets and the basement. The other thing that I'm really excited about is that I now have a place for my sewing machine. My goal is to use it more this year and I think I will now that it's out and ready to go.


Nicely tucked away in the corner of our bonus room.
1 comment:
I love it! What an inspireing new space to create! Mark and I are in the process of changing our dinning room to a study/ sitting room. Now if we can only find a new desk that we both agree on and two new comfortable chairs that won't cost an arm and a leg.
Post a Comment