Claire has sustained her first broken bone. We went to the jump zone on Friday with my sister's family and the kids had a blast. However, Claire and I decided to go down the tallest slide called the Octopus and it was a mistake. I went down first but before I could get off the slide, Claire went down and ran right into me feet first. She immediately cried and said her foot hurt. I just thought she bruised it, but as the day went on she wouldn't walk on it at all. Juli and I headed to the ER with her for x-rays and sure enough, she has a vulsion fracture on the bone in her foot just down from her fourth toe. The doctor has referred us to an orthopedic doctor next week but seems to think that it will just heal on its own. She's walking on it now but is definitely favoring her foot. I guess we'll see what the doctor says next week.
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment