Some of you are already aware, but I am starting a new adventure in the photography business.
I've always loved to take pictures and document my life through scrapbooking and blogging. After Claire was born, my interest in photography grew. Now that I stay at home with Claire, I am launching my business as a way to earn some extra income, as well as to have something to call my own. I doesn't hurt that photography is my hobby too! I launched my website this week and I'm already looking forward to taking some of your family portraits in the coming weeks. The fall is a busy time for portrait sessions due to upcoming holiday photo gifts and Christmas cards to think about. So, if you would like to schedule a session, please contact me soon. You can find my contact information, as well as other details, on my website:
I want to thank my sister, Juli, for helping me get my website up and running. She was a huge help and I couldn't have done it without her. Thanks Juli!
Thanks so much for your support and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Thanks so much for your support and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

3 comments:
yay! I'm sure you'll be successful!
Thanks Jenae! I just printed had some marketing cards printed to pass out in my neighborhood and James is the star on the front. I'll show you the next time I see you.
So excited for you. Jennifer Moore(Wilkinson) is doing this. I have been talking to her for a while now about doing this. I know Photoshop in and out(it's what I taught for 6 years) and now I have the camera. I want to learn more and just don't have the time. Good for you. Cannot wait to see more pictures. You are very creative.
Post a Comment