While my sister Juli was visiting this past weekend, we decided to try our hand at sewing dresses for our girls. We spent Thursday afternoon shopping for fabrics and then on Friday, while the girls were napping, we made them matching dresses. The design is from a blog that I follow called "The Macs." She has an Etsy shop where she sells her dresses but they sell out in minutes and I can never get my hands on one. So, based on a picture of one, we made some of our own. I think they turned out really cute.
And the finished product looks like this. The girls look absolutely adorable in them and I can't wait to share some pictures that I took of them. They aren't perfect by any means but it was a good start.








5 comments:
Very Cute! I may have to try to make one for Ava. You girls are so crafty. Looks like you all had a great time while they were in town minus Claire's broken foot. I hope she is back up and running in no time!!
Thanks Holly! The next time we see each other I definitely need you to show me some skills with the sewing machine. I really like to sew but I need some lessons. Hope you had a good holiday weekend!
Granny would be so proud of yall
Thanks Scott. I wish she was still around to give us some lessons.
You guys are so talented! I can't believe that is your first time sewing that dress...they are adorable. Love your decor as well. I need you to decorate/design my house! Ha! :D
Post a Comment