Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Little Jazz

One thing that I will really miss when we leave Clarksville is Jazz On The Lawn.  Every other weekend in the summer, our local winery hosts a free concert on their grounds.  Hundreds of people flock to the winery for nice relaxing evenings with good music and great wine.  This past Saturday we took my sister and brother-in-law to Jazz and met up with our friends Mary and Keith.  The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast.

My mom bought the girls matching outfits and they looked really cute together.  Thanks Gigi!

4 comments:

Jenae and Steven said...

looks so fun! We need to go to the next one too. You are getting so good at photoshop, your pictures are awesome!

Erin said...

Thanks Jenae! Photoshop is addictive! I spend way too much time playing with it. We definitely need to go to Jazz the next time. Now that the weather is getting better it will be fun. Daniel needs some Steven time too :)

Amy Williams said...

Looked like fun! I know, your pics are great! I need to learn it eventually...it's on my to do list but at the very bottom...probably will never get to it...haha!

Erin said...

Thanks Amy! I got a lot of tips from my sister Juli. She's really good at photoshop and it was nice to have her show it to me. I can show you the basics of it if you want me to sometime. I'm no expert by any means.