If you look closely in the pictures below, you'll see two things that are out of place for February in middle Tennessee.
That's right! Sunshine and popcicles!!
The weather this weekend could not have been better. On Saturday it was sunny and 65 degrees and yesterday it got up to about 68 degrees!! We were outside most of the day yesterday. Daniel and I worked on straightening up the garage and Claire played outside with Morgan. We definitely have spring fever but unfortunately I think we are going to have to wait because the forcast shows cold weather and flurries this week.......yuck! It's been one of the snowiest and coldest winters in the ten years that I've lived here.
I'm ready for the summer!
On Saturday I got to spend some time with my girlfriends. It was nice to have some girl time as we haven't all gotten together in a while. We headed to Nashville to Home Goods and World Market and then had lunch. It was a fun trip with some minor issues (car trouble). My friend Regan had her camera so you can read more about our trip on her blog by clicking here. It was a productive trip for me and I found some items that I plan on using in the guest bedroom. Speaking of the guest bedroom, Daniel and I made some progress this weekend on the room. I painted the walls and Daniel starting hanging plywood on our accent wall. Don't worry, the plywood is going to be covered by a much more aesthetically pleasing material. Here are some pictures of the progress we made. It's a mess right now but it will eventually come together.









1 comment:
Is it possible that Claire is cuter in every picture I see of her?
Post a Comment