The weather forcast was right for a change and we got our first significant snow of the season. It started snowing late on Friday afternoon and continued through the night into Saturday. When we woke up on Saturday morning we had about 6 inches!!! It took some getting used to but Claire eventually had fun. She wasn't a big fan of having to dress in layers and she let us know about it. Her new phrase is "I don't like that!" And she said it over and over and over again. It was really cute! I like to have snow every now and then but I would never want to live up north and have to deal with it frequently. It's a pain to get the kiddos dressed and the floors in the house are disgusting from all of the snow and salt that was tracked in. I'm sharing a lot of pictures because we don't have snow that often so I wanted to document the occasion well. As I was uploading the pictures I realized I'm not in any of them..............common these days. I need to get Daniel on board with the camera! :)
We wanted to make a snowman but the snow was so powdery that it wouldn't stick together. Notice she doesn't have her gloves on in some of these pictures. She kept taking them off.
Wendy let us borrow some of McKenzie's old snow pants. They were a size 4T and were absolutely huge on Claire but they kept her dry. She couldn't move very well and eventually got mad and had a melt down.
Some of the kids in our neighbor hood got creative and pulled a knee board behind a four wheeler. We also saw a lady being pulled behind an SUV. It's a wonder no one got hurt.
Little Morgan's new nickname is "Snow Bunny." She had so much fun and would have just sit and lay in the snow all day if she could have.




































2 comments:
These are all precious pictures. Yes, you need to get Daniel on board with the camera...did you get to play in the snow at all? Hey speaking of camera...do you love yours? I know you got it for Christmas..we are looking to buy a good one. I wanted to know what you thought. It takes wonderful pictures. Let me know.
Too cute! She could be a Gap girl!
Post a Comment