It was brought to my attention that I lacked giving the complete set of instructions for making pictures larger on your blog. I forgot to mention that you need to change some of the HTML on your layout page in order for the page layout to accept the larger pictures and not cut them all off. Before I get to that, I also wanted to mention that you'll need to pick a 3-column background for those of you who like to have cute backgrounds on your blog.
Ok on to the HTML. Go to your layout page and click "Edit HTML." Once here, scroll down your HTML until you see:
#header-wrapper {
width:
You'll need to change the width to 900px.
Now scroll down and find the following and change the width to match these numbers:
#outer-wrapper {
width: 880px
#main-wrapper {
width: 650px
#sidebar-wrapper {
width: 220px
Now preview to make sure everything looks right and then save your template. Hopefully this helps!
On a different note I arrived in Texas yesterday to visit the new addition to my family. Scarlett is absolutely beautiful and her big sister Sofia and is doll! I'm so happy to be able to visit and thankful that I have a husband who doesn't mind keeping a 21 month old by himself for 6 days.
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago

1 comment:
Oh what a sweet picture! So glad you are getting to visit with family. Have fun!
Post a Comment