Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where Does The Time Go???

It's hard to believe that Claire will be two in less than three months.  Daniel and I are having so much fun with her.  I know I say this all the time, but it's true that every stage just keeps getting better.  I would love to be able to say that forever but something tells me that the quirky teenage years aren't going to be as fun.  But for now I will live in the moment and have a blast with my twenty-one month old.  She is talking so much now and understands almost everything that we say to her and repeats everything that we say.  She is also quite the dare devil.  Lately her favorite thing to do is push her trampoline up against the couch and jump off of the couch onto the trampoline..............no injuries yet thank goodness!  She also enjoys going down her slide backwards and head first.  She's crazy!!  It's so much fun to watch her go.  She demands our attention and yells "watch mommy!!" and "watch daddy!!"  Lately she's also enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics, particularly the ice skating events.  She calls it "dancing" and tries her best to mimic the athletes by twirling around and asking us to throw her up in the air........."up mommy!!"  It's so much fun to watch her grow.


2 comments:

Legaspi Family said...

I totally agree! They are at such a fun age right now but I am not looking forward to the teen years. Claire is so cute and her hair is getting so long. I can't wait until the girls can play together again!

Mrs. Bierschenk said...

She is too cute! I love the faces she makes! Eric didn't adso, we thought about but Carson was our #3 pick. He had to do the whole, 12 post choices, 5 job choices. He got his #2 job pick, Infantry. We are almost ready for the move!!! Just one more house to pack haha.
I thought grandma said Daniel was graduating in May? Did I hear that wrong?