Many of you have asked me how I make my pictures so big on my blog. Well, when I first figured out how to do it, it required rewriting the HTML and doing ratio calculations to make sure that I kept the scale of my pictures. I also had to rewrite the HTML on my template to accompany the larger pictures. To say the least, it was a bit cumbersome. However, I recently found a super easy solution. Here is what you need to do.
1. Sign into your account and view your dashboard page.
2. Click on the "settings" link.
3. Scroll all the way down and you'll see a section titled "Global Settings." Select the "Updated Editor" button and save your settings.
Now you're all set. The next time you upload pictures it will ask you what size you want to make them. If you select the "extra large" setting your pictures will be much larger than they were before. Happy blogging!!!
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment